Woodside Priory School was founded in 1957 by a group of seven Hungarian Benedictine monks from Saint Martin’s Archabbey in Pannonhalma, Hungary. Since 1974, the monks have been affiliated with Saint Anselm Abbey in Goffstown, New Hampshire. The School began as an 18 acre ranch and over the years has expanded significantly with the campus now encompassing 51 acres. Originally the School was an all-male boarding school, but over the years the ratio of boarders to day students has changed to the point where today the boarding school accounts for approximately 20% of the student body. In the early 1990’s, the School began admitting females to their day program with the first co-ed class graduating in 1995. In 2004, the School expanded its boarding program to include females.
Woodside Priory School believes these Benedictine values are made real in a community in which every student is known and loved. Our values are the following: