Admissions

Tuition & Fees

Tuition & Fees


Families begin paying towards tuition with their enrollment deposit. In order to accept an offer of admission, a family pays an enrollment deposit to secure their child’s spot. This enrollment deposit is then applied to the tuition obligation. Additional fees (e.g., athletic uniforms, etc.) are assessed and billed separately. Required textbooks are also purchased and billed separately and are not included in the price of tuition. 

For the 2020-2021 school year, the tuition and additional fees are provided below:

Day Students
  • Tuition: $50,650
  • Student Activity Deposit: $600
  • Meals: Tuition includes lunch
  • TOTAL: $51,250
 
Boarding Students
  • Tuition and Boarding Fee: $74,850
  • Student Activity Deposit: $600
  • Dormitory Damage Fee: $200
  • Weekend Activities Fee: $800
  • TOTAL: $76,450

Payment Plans

Woodside Priory offers three distinctive payment plans to facilitate meeting the remainder of the family’s tuition obligation:
 
  • Single Payment Option: The tuition balance (minus the enrollment deposit) is paid in full.
  • Two Payment (75/25) Option: The tuition balance (minus the enrollment deposit) is paid over two installments. The first installment asks families to pay 75% of the remaining tuition deposit with the remaining 25% of the tuition balance (minus the enrollment deposit and first installment) is paid later.*
  • Monthly Payment Option: The tuition balance (minus the enrollment deposit) is paid over a 10-month period with each payment due on the 15th of each month.* 
*A small administrative fee is assessed with this payment plan which is outlined in the enrollment contract. Families receiving financial aid have these fees waived.

Lunch and Meals


The cost for lunch is included in tuition and includes a hot entrée and access to an all-you-can-eat full salad bar, sandwich bar, pasta bar, and soup bar. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available every day. Some of our vegetables come directly from the Franklin Garden, just steps away from the dining hall with much of our produce is organically grown.

The costs for breakfast and dinner are included for boarding students. Day students are welcome to join us (and their boarding peers) for breakfast at a small nominal fee of $5 per meal.

Additional Fees

At Priory, our faculty create robust academic and co-curricular programming that is specific to certain grades. Additional fees may include:

Middle School
  • A fee in 6th and 7th grade for the Outdoor Education Program
  • Program costs for the Washington, D.C. class trip in 8th grade
  • iPad maintenance fee ($200 annually, grades 6-8)
  • Required textbooks and materials for the school year
Upper School
  • Advanced Placement (AP) and other standardized exam fees (11th and 12th grade)
  • College application fees (12th grade)
  • Required textbooks and materials for the school year

Woodside Priory School

© 2020 Woodside Priory School School. All Rights Reserved.