Ways of Giving
Making Your Gift
Thank you for your interest in giving to Woodside Priory School. We are grateful for your support in creating a unique learning environment and maintaining excellence in education. Gifts will be directed to the Priory Annual Fund unless you specify otherwise.
Reasons to pledge:
- Allows you to promise a gift and make a payment over time.
- Enables you to give more generously than what might be possible through a single contribution.
- Payments may be made in the form of cash, securities, credit card charges, or other types of assets.
By Check - Make your check payable to Woodside Priory School. Please note the purpose of the donation in the memo field. Send your donation to:
Woodside Priory School
302 Portola Road, Portola Valley, CA 94028By Phone - Be ready with your credit card number, the expiration date, and the security code along with your name as it appears on the card and your billing address. Contact Suzanne Couch at (650) 851-6139.
Matching Gifts - Click here to check if your company matches your gift. You can also ask your employer for matching gift forms and submit them along with your gift.
Wiring Funds or Stock Donations - Please contact Suzanne Couch at (650) 851-6139 or via email at email@example.com for stock or wiring instructions.
Please be prepared to notify Suzanne Couch with the following information:
- Include the corporate name and the number of shares that you are transferring for gift identification.
- Include the date on which you instruct your broker to to transfer the shares so we can monitor your transaction. Allow at least two business days for your stock to transfer. Sometimes it takes longer.
- Include the donor name.