Section 'Sub' Navigation:
- Support the Priory
- Golf Tournament
- Annual Fund Pledge
- Annual Fund
- Faculty Wish List
- Access Program
- Cookbook and Fr. Egon Memoir
- Online Donation
- Alumni Achievement Nominations
- Matching Gifts Search
Ways of Giving
Making Your Gift
Thank you for your interest in giving to Woodside Priory School. We are grateful for your support in creating a unique learning environment and maintaining excellence in education. Gifts will be directed to the Priory Annual Fund unless you specify otherwise.
Reasons to pledge:
- Allows you to promise a gift and make a payment over time.
- Enables you to give more generously that what might be possible through a single contribution.
- Payments may be made in the form of cash, securities, credit card charges, or other types of assets.
By Check - Make your check payable to Woodside Priory School. Please note the purpose of the donation in the memo field. Send your donation to:
Woodside Priory School
302 Portola Road, Portola Valley, CA 94028
By Phone - Be ready with your credit card number, the expiration date, and the security code along with your name as it appears on the card and your billing address. Contact Meghan Heath at (650) 851-6139.
Matching Gifts - Click here to check if your company matches your gift. You can also ask your employer for matching gift forms and submit them along with your gift.
Giving Securities -
- Include stocks, mutual funds and bonds.
- Can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
Ask your broker to wire the gift to the address below using Priory's legal name provided.
Benedictine Father of the Priory, Inc.
DTC Clearing # 0164 Code 40
Our account is at the Charles Schwab clearing house
P.O. Box 52114
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2114
Phone: (800) 435-4000
Fax: (877) 824-3726
- Include the corporate name and the number of shares that you are transferring for gift identification.
- Include the date on which you instruct your broker to transfer the shares so we can monitor your transaction. Allow at least two business days for your stock to transfer. Sometimes it takes longer.
- Include the donor name.
- For Woodside Priory School records, the value of your stock gift will be determined by multiplying the number of shares by the average of the high and low price on the day your securities enter our account. The date of your contribution for purposes of determining your charitable deduction may differ from the date on which we receive your gift. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the amount of charitable deduction you may claim for your stock gift.
First Republic Bank
Standard Settlement Instructions
Please submit your wire information to the bank in the following order:
PAY TO: First Republic Bank
111 Pine Street
San Francisco CA 94111
Swift Code: FRBBUS6S (Bank Identifier Code)
CLIENT ACCOUNT NAME: Woodside Priory School
CLIENT ACCOUNT NUMBER: 95400005092
Please include donor name when wiring gifts to the Priory.