Section 'Sub' Navigation:
- Support the Priory
- Annual Fund Pledge
- Annual Fund
- Faculty Wish List
- Golf Tournament
- Access Program
- Cookbook and Fr. Egon Memoir
- Online Donation
- Alumni Achievement Nominations
- Matching Gifts Search
Annual Fund Goals & Progress
The Annual Fund affords the difference between current-year operating expenses and the revenue recieved from tuition and endowment earnings. This year's difference is approximately $5,000 per student with the operating budget totaling $15.3 million.
The Annual Fund Triple Challenge!
- The Woodside Priory School 2013-14 Annual Giving goal: $1.9 million
- The Priory challenge is 100 percent participation from Parents, Faculty, Staff, and the Board of Trustees
- Priory parents contribute on average more than 60 percent of the funds, yearly.